UPSC Mains Questions on Current Affairs: September 29, 2017
- While highlighting the importance of hydrological data for India, critically discuss how water has emerged as a new divide in Sino-Indian relations in recent years. Is there some kind of international arrangement with hydrological data sharing between co-riparian countries?
Category – GS-II- India and its Neighborhood Relations
- Critically examine the constitutional and legal provisions for transfer of judges of higher judiciary in India.
- While highlighting the need to regulate the private detectives, mention the provisions of proposed Private Detective Agencies (Regulation) Bill.
- “The efforts to modernize the police should be complemented with functional and organizational reforms.” Discuss.
Category – GS-II: Governance & Public Administration
- Why India does not want to ratify the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction? Discuss critically.
The answers are added by GKToday team members on same day or next day. We provide compilations of these questions and their hint answers in the fortnightly CGS-2018 documents as a part of our Target 2018 membership programme.