2018-CGS-10 [March 1 to March 15, 2018]
Articles are yet to be added to this category / document.
Questions & Answers
- What is Conversation Assured Tiger Standards (CA|TS)? What are its objectives? What are the findings of the recent Survey? [IE]
- How different is DBT in fertilizers when compared to other DBT schemes of government? What are the challenges of DBT in fertilizers? [The Hindu]
- What is the status of conjugal rights for prisoners in India? Why these rights are important? [Indian Express]
- What is the ideology of the Sufi and Bhakti traditions? How can they be used as instruments to fight communalism? [The Hindu]
- Why north-eastern states are demanding a separate time zone? What would be the implications if India adopts two time zones? [Indian Express]
- What is Zero Defect – Zero Effect (ZED) scheme? How it can boost India’s MSME sector? [THBL]
- What are the main features of the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2015 (LARR Act)? [The Hindu]
- Can appointment of Social media executives for each district in India mark the journey towards the inclusive governance? [The Hindu]
- What are the objectives of the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)? [TOI]
- Do the initial scepticism about AIIB hold true now as well? How has been its performance so far? [Mint]
- What are the key features and significance of the Draft Wages Code Bill 2017? [THBL]
- What are the champion service sectors identified by the union commerce ministry? What is the significance of the move? [ET]
This document is currently work in progress. Please check back later for download information.