A retired judge of the high court of India can work as an advocate in:
1. Any other high court from which he has retired
2. Supreme Court of India
3. Lower Courts in any state
4. Lower Courts of the same state
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:

Answer: [B] Only 1 & 2

This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module