Consider the following statements:
1. Black bucks are found in natural conditions in North India as well as South India.
2. The basic difference between a deer and antelope is the way it sheds and re-grows its Horns
3. Only the male species of the barasingha grow antlers
4. The Barasingha sheds its antlers every year
5. Chinkara is also known as Indian gazelle
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
All are correct statements and notable points.
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module