Which among the following was / were the Judicial reforms by Lord William Bentinck?
1. Abolition of Provincial Courts of Appeal
2. Setting up of separate Sadr Diwani Adalat and Sadr Adalat at Allahabad
3. Abolition of Jury system
4. Adoption of vernacular languages as Court Language
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Judicial Reforms of Lord William Bentinck
- Abolition of Provincial Courts of Appeal (1829).
- Power of Magistrates increased.
- Summary disposal of rent cases.
- Appointment of Munsifs and Sadr Amins .
- Setting up of separate Sadr Diwani Adalat and Sadr Adalat at Allahabad (1832).
- Introduction of Jury system.
- Adoption of vemacular as Court Language.
- Beginning of the Codification of Laws.
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module