Consider the following organisations:
- ASEAN Plus Three
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
At present, India is a member of which of the above?
India is not a member of any of the given options.
- APEC currently has 21 members, including most countries with a coastline on the Pacific Ocean.
- ASEAN is a political and economic organization of ten Southeast Asian countries
- ASEAN Plus Three countries include ASEAN countries + China, Japan, and South Korea.
- The Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) is a free trade area with twenty African member states stretching from Libya to Swaziland.
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module