Consider the following Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India:
- Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions
- Right to elementary education
- Protection against arrest and detention in certain cases
- Freedom from attending religious instruction or worship in certain educational institutions
- Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment
Which of the above is/are available only to the Indian citizens and not to foreigners?
Only 1 and 5 is the correct answer
Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions and equality of opportunity in matters of public employment are available only to Indian citizens and not to foreigners.All other mentioned rights are available to both Indian citizens and Foreigners.
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module