UPSC Mains Questions on Current Affairs: November 25, 2017
- Explain how party symbols are allotted to political parties in India. Discuss in the light of recent examples, how election commission decides on party symbol disputes?
- Critically discuss India’s current approach towards global governance institutions and multilateralism. Is there any significant difference from the past approach? Discuss with suitable examples.
- Are there any rights guaranteed by Indian Constitution as absolute fundamental rights? Argue while emphasizing upon the Right to privacy.
Category – GS-II- Constitutional Issues
- What are the key contributors for India’s double burden of malnutrition as well as over-nutrition at some places? Discuss the possible solution to the problems.
Category – GS-II: Issues relating to poverty and hunger
- How India’s rating upgrade by international agencies/organizations help the country foster through globalisation? Critically examine.
- Explain “Dispute Resolution”. What factors impede citizens from going to lawyers & police for their dispute resolution? How it impacts on the Indian economy and global perception about the country?
Category – GS-II: mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections
- What is an orphan drug? How the absence of regulations for Orphan Drugs in India acting as a gaping lacuna in the health-care services?
Category – GS-II: Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector or Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
The answers are added by GKToday team members on same day or next day. We provide compilations of these questions and their hint answers in the fortnightly CGS-2018 documents as a part of our Target 2018 membership programme.